Is this you?
"I know something isn't working with the American Church, but what do I do about it?
If you're having a hard time reconciling what you read in the New Testament with what you are experiencing in a typical western church service, it can be really challenging to know what to do with questions like:
- How do I articulate what the actual problem is that I'm sensing with church?
- If I try to start a house church, will I burn my family out?
- How do I find partners to join me?
- How do I make sure everything doesn't fall on me?
- What do we do about kids?
- Does the Bible actually provide a blueprint for how to live out NT community?
- How do I do this TODAY in America?
Since you found your way to this page, our guess is that you're ready to get to the bottom of these questions and feelings.
The #1 mistake beginners make is putting rhythms before relationships.
It’s easy to gather a few people in a home but this too often replicates the model and the weaknesses of traditional church structures in a smaller form.
The superpower of house church is the ability to found everything on relationship.
But this requires a process you’ve likely never seen or even thought of before.
After almost 20 years of experience launching and coaching families who are seeking to find a way to do church in the home we’ve learned this journey is not easy.
Don’t try this on your own!
"A House For Community" coaching intensive will:
- Outline the top mistakes beginners make.
- Provide a step by step blueprint for establishing community in today’s culture
- Introduce you to a cohort of others across the country facing the same challenges
- And most important: give you practical custom coaching every step along the way
How To Get Started
- Apply to discover if this is the right fit for you in this season.
- Schedule A Call- Schedule a time to get your questions answered, talk through your application, and receive next steps.
- Get access to the online content, pick your first coaching call time, and begin receiving coaching!